How people in love can determine whether their relationships are fake or real
Fake relationship is illusion of two devout partners who seem to be genuinely try to make the relationship work, yet their feelings are not completely in alignment with their words and actions.
SIGNS OF FAKE RELATIONSHIP.
- Being comfortable not in love; faking love to banish loneliness
- When your partner does not ask questions about emotional level.
- Shallowness in terms of time and company; this is when one takes less time in communicating or no communication at all
- Ignoring realities and forcing changes to please each other; this is when one of the partners wants everything to suit his or her priorities
- When one of the partners is always the initiator of thing; one seems to be ruling the other
- When there is no introduction to parents of both sides
- Being selective in matters related to romance
REASONS FOR FAKE RELATIONSHIP.
- People find it more fun than real love
- They fake to appease parents to hide true sexuality
- Some people feels that true love hurts because of realities
- Several heartbreaks from previous relationship
- Fear of missing out (FOMO)
EFFECTS OF FAKE RELATIONSHIP
- It can lead to feelings of emptiness, loneliness and emotional distress for those involved
- It erodes trust and creates a sense of insecurity
- It can negatively impact self-esteem and self-worth which can make someone to question their desires, worthiness of love and ability to form genuine connection
- It costs someone's significant time and energy that could be better spent on connections that builds joy and fulfillment
- Missing opportunities of meeting real people
HOW TO AVOID FAKE RELATIONSHP
- One should involve in spiritual activities on daily basis for guidance
- Make sure there is official introduction to parents from both sides
- Work on realities
- Try to mind each other's priorities
- Work together in terms of future plans
- Always create time for each other at all cost
What's Your Reaction?